Keep informed regarding the world of business. There’s always something new to learn or a piece of information that could be vital for your business going forward. We keep you as updated as we can, with regular updates regarding tax, legislation, payroll changes, and everything in between. If you feel like we’ve missed something important, then let us know. We’re not too proud to do some research into an area we don’t know about. In fact, we enjoy it.
- Call for evidence into basis period reform launched.
- £280m may have been paid unnecessarily in 2018/19.
- HMRC misses out on £35bn in uncollected taxes.
- Growth slows as SDLT holiday tapers off.
- Online service to simplify apprenticeship levy funds allocation process.
- The three dividend tax rates will increase for the first time since the 2010/11 tax year.
- Rise in National Insurance to fund development of the health and social care tax.
- End to pandemic-related subsidisation pushes up food prices.
- GDP grows by 0.1% in July 2021.
- Taxable trusts receive extended registration period.
Let’s do great work.
If you’re already sold on what it’s like to work with us, or still have some questions about what you’ve seen so far, then we’re all ears. Let’s start talking.